Saturday, March 15, 2014

Showcase of OT Videos

A little while ago, the below request was posted as a comment on the blog:

"Hi,
We're a small OT company and we've just set up a new OT video wall page on our site - we'd love to hear from any OT students who've found OT related videos that would be worth adding to help describe what OT is all about. The page is:

http://www.inclusion.me.uk/occupational_therapy_services/video_wall

We'd love to hear from any OT students who may of made any short videos that we could possibly showcase or maybe some who might be interested in making one to help us promote the profession.

Thanks and hope you don't mind us sharing this through your blog,
Matthew"

I clicked through the link and checked out the site... it looks like Matthew has put together a video wall that is a wonderful mosaic of the work that OTs do. It got me thinking of all the great videos students put together each year for the gOT Spirit campaign; this could be another place to showcase the creative efforts that are put into those videos and to have Canadian voices be a part of the international dialogue about Occupational Therapy.

If you're interested in having your video featured on the inclusion.ot website, just click through the above link and all the contact information is there.

I hope to see some more Canadian content there soon!!


6 comments:

  1. I've applied to OT a few times (in Ontario) and have referred back to your blog multiple times! It has been so helpful, especially since mental health is one of my areas of interest. I am currently #4 on the waitlist for McMaster and am cautiously optimistic! I'm also on the waitlist for Queen's. Just wanted to thank you for starting this blog. Hopefully I'll have a video to add to that website in the not too distant future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much would it cost to replace just the LED panel in a LG 47G2 TV? Is there any way to order to panel from an electronics store and install myself (I am pretty handy with electronics).
    Jumbo led

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete